YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of client-facing project management and team lead experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a Waterfall or Agile environment
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on mobile app development, and architecture experience with one or more of the following Mobile technologies: iPhone, Android, or hybrid HTML5-based apps
- Must have contributed significantly to at least two mobile applications and be able to describe those contributions
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Mobile development experience with Objective C, C, C++, Java, .Net, C #
- Experience with mobile device management, mobile app distribution, device-based mobile app testing
- Good understanding of SDLC and solution delivery methodologies
- Scoping and estimating mobile application development projects
- Understanding of mobility middleware, server side technologies (IBM Mobile First, Kony, SAP, Oracle, SOA in general)
- Developing a high level mobile solution design which supports a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
- Ability to share applications you have developed if published in App Store or Play Store, or discuss the technical contributions you made to apps on which you have worked
- Driving mobile technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Reviewing and supervising mobile design components
- Driving and supervising mobile technology build, test and deployment activities
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting mobile application development
- Exposure to Mobile Enterprise Application Platforms (MEAPs) or Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADPs) and Mobile Enterprise Security
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
This position requires the willingness and ability to travel 100% of the time, Monday through Friday. Actual travel time is based upon geographical location and project assignment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Mobility practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.