YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of mobile app development, design, and/or architecture experience with technology experience from at least two of the following areas:
- Native Applications (iOS, Android)
- Server-side/Middleware (REST API services, microservices)
- Minimum 1 year of experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting mobile app development as part of a team
- Must have contributed significantly to at least two mobile applications and be able to describe those contributions
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience with native and hybrid mobile application development, possessing depth in at least two of the following areas:
- iOS Native (including Mobile development experience with Objective C, Swift)
- Android (Java, Kotlin)
- Mobile hybrid app development (including frameworks like Apache Cordova, Angular/Ionic, React Native, Xamarin, etc.)
- Ability to share applications you have developed if published in App Store or Play Store, or discuss the technical contributions you made to apps on which you have worked
- Experience with front-end performance inspection tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience building REST APIs and/or microservices using a standard software stack (e.g. MongoDB, Node.js, Express.js)
- Experience with Version Control Systems and Agile collaboration tools (e.g Jira, Rally, Pivotal Tracker, Trello)
- Experience with one or more of the following MADPs: IBM MobileFirst / Worklight, Kony, other MBaaS
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and support mobile application development
- Project-related experience involving UI/UX development and design for mobile apps
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
This position requires the willingness and ability to travel 100% of the time, Monday through Friday. Actual travel time is based upon geographical location and project assignment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Mobility practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits at www.accenture.com.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.