- Minimum of 6 years of mobile technologies and package software implementation experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience working on projects in the Digital space (defined above in role description).
- Minimum of 4 years of experience throughout the mobile lifecycle: application development (e.g. application structure; device and operating system APIs; debugging; performance; security), deployment
- Minimum 5 years of experience with building Native application on iOS and Android platforms
- Minimum 2 years of experience with building Hybrid / Mobile Web applications.
- Minimum 1 year Agile delivery experience
- Estimating experience for software projects
- Bachelors Degree
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Ability to build and refine internal and external mobile architectures and frameworks
- Experience with multi-tier architecture, design, and development of mobile applications
- Experience with non-functional attributes of enterprise solutions (e.g. security, load balancing, and performance)
- SDLC experience (gathering requirements, testing, training)
- Experience in working with Native Vs Hybrid Vs Mobile Web Architecture
- Experience with MEAP platforms such as Kony, IBM Worklight, Appcelerator, SAP Mobile Platform
- Conversant in emerging technologies including devices, carrier services, management solutions, application development methodologies, and the associated vendors and products.
- Industry skills in at least one industry
- Worked with various kinds of estimating tools and masters the art of estimation
- Worked with multiple Clients, spread across geographies, collecting and interpreting requirements
- Possesses exceptional problem-solving and written/verbal communication skills.
- A desire to learn and grow oneself professionally, ranging from learning new technologies to experiencing new situations.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong contract negotiation and drafting skills
- Good communication (written and oral)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.