- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 4 years project program management experience
- Minimum 2 years client service delivery or outsourcing experience
- Minimum 1 years Sales process experience support
- Ability to design analytics/metrics
- Ability to build trusting relationships with stakeholders at all levels; ability to influence up and down the organization
- Strong ability to synthesize content/concepts into concise, well structured presentations and communications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to lead programs in a virtual or client-facing environment to deliver on-schedule and on-budget; productive, accessible, self-directed, and collaborative
- Strong facilitation skills and experience in leading client meetings/working sessions
- Able to effectively diagnoses problems, identify core issues, exercise common sense, see critical connections and ramifications, and analyze alternatives.
- Able to proactive identify problems and opportunities and assume a leadership role by taking action without being asked.
- Able to makes request and express beliefs, feelings, and needs in a direct, honest, and appropriate way that respects the rights of others.
- Able to demonstrates strong, realistic confidence in oneself and one's powers and abilities.
- Able to get results, accomplishes objectives, and sees projects to completion.
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing situations and priorities, tolerate ambiguity, and develop new ways of behaving in order to achieve objectives and get around obstacles.
- Clear perception of one's strengths, weaknesses, thoughts, beliefs, motivation, and emotions.
- Seeks feedback to understand how others perceive oneself.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.