Modern Marketing Project Strategist About Oracle
For over three decades, Oracle has been the center of innovation for business software, birthplace of the first commercially available relational database, the first suite of internet-based applications, and the next-generation enterprise-computing platforms. Today, with more than 380,000 customers, including 100 of the Fortune 100, and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. And Oracle's more than 108,000 global employees, including 32,000 developers working full-time on Oracle products, are critical to that success.
Oracle is always searching for brilliant employees with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry. About the Role Position Description
Function as the project manager for North America SMB Marketing team. You'll partner with SMB team members to ensure on-time delivery of all campaign elements and across functional teams to identify process improvements and best practices in three areas:
- Annual planning and quarterly adjustments
- Campaign asset creation and in market delivery
- Receipt and communication of in-campaign reporting and analytics
You'll work with SMB, LOB and Tech and campaign leads to understand where campaign elements can be cross utilized and drive them into the SMB production timeline. You'll create a clear definition of all the processes around bringing a campaign to market, how they fit in a timeline, and how our team can take an agile approach to optimize toward success. Responsibilities
Serve as the Project Manager for the SMB Campaign Team:
- Identify all the step and timeline for rolling out major campaigns and the sprints for optimization.
- Make sure shared service teams and agencies are delivering and receiving information from our team on a prompt basis to
- Work with SMB campaign managers to keep the planning process on track and set milestones for putting campaigns in market
- Communicate team progress across deliverables and campaign and key metrics for optimization once the campaigns are in market.
- Work with SMB Content managers and product marketing to identify where LOB or Tech campaign elements can cross over to SBM and how they get reworked for our messaging.
- Identify red flag on campaign delivery that will impact campaign performance
- 5 years in marketing operations work
- 2 years working in consulting/advising role with proven proficiency in:
- Producing executive level reports and presentations
- Distilling lots of data down to key takeaways and recommendations
- Managing multi-threaded stakeholders to keep large projects on track.
- Keen understanding of Modern Marketing technologies and methodologies including:
- Planning and Agile workflows.
- Marketing Technology and associated delivery timelines
- Project Management Software
- Marketing waterfall model and framework
- Content creation timelines
- Creating cross functional efficiencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable communicating and presenting ideas to groups and leadership
- Passionate and knowledgeable about trends in Modern Marketing
Strongly prefer candidates based within commutable distance to Oracle office locations in New York, NY
or San Francisco, CA
Role is based in North America and requires close coordination with virtual team. Travel Component :
approx. 5% travel within US and Canada may be required to successfully fill this role; varies depending on LOB & defined market.Qualifications:
Responsible for the delivery of Product Specifications Documents to supplier partner(s) or delivery of process specifications to meet business specifications.
May be done in partnership with business partner(s) or via guidance to business partner(s) for execution. Defines system specifications needed to roll out flexible business models. Responsible for understanding business objectives. Performs process or functional analysis to identify gaps compared to specifications, confers and/or drives issues with management for resolution, and ensures overall fulfillment of business specifications. Responsible for day-to-day engagement with business and/or process subject matter experts. Advises and consults with business teams prioritizing allocation of people resources, addressing project team problems ensuring that all team deliverables are met, and developing and presenting proposals of project plan and getting agreement from appropriate stakeholders. Understands and applies theories to policies and operating environment needed to effectively and efficiently complete assignments.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.