Joining The Microsoft Team Means…
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft is investing in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully adopt Microsoft Cloud solution and services.
We are looking for a talented individual to manage a team of Customer Success Managers and drive usage growth of “Modern Workplace” workloads (Office 365, Enterprise Mobility+Security, Windows 10).
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
This CSM Manager role will directly manage FTE and/or vendor CSMs that will cover managed Modern Workplace customers in their territory. This is an exciting role that will help create bonds with our Modern Workplace customers and will fuel customer success, retention, growth, renewal and advocacy. Key responsibilities include:
• Exceed consumption quota for Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security, and Windows 10
• Hire, develop, support, coach and enable CSMs to ensure effective delivery against goals
• Exceptional cross-team collaboration and communicator. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive CSM role clarity and effective cross-team collaboration
• Voice of the customer within Microsoft, representing the customers interests, generate insights and removing obstacles
• Operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management and high-quality reporting and insights
• Identify and document consumption best practices and customer references to further grow the success of the CSM program.
Who we’re looking for…
Experience & Skills:
• Experience in driving change management & effective adoption within key technologies
• Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability
• Strong technical understanding of Secure Productive Enterprise workloads
• Top-notch executive engagement and communication skills
• Proven ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers
• Passion for making others successful
• Willingness to travel – up to 40%
• Industry knowledge and experience a plus
• 5+ years of experience in people management (REQUIRED)
• 10+ years of experience in consultative selling, ideally in consulting or technical sales. (REQUIRED)
• 5+ years of experience in driving change management & effective adoption within key technologies (REQUIRED)
• BA/BS required; MBA in IT, finance, or general management is preferred (PREFERRED)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.