Overview: About Modis - We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
The Resource Development Manager
is responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill temporary, temporary to permanent and/or permanent information technology, engineering and/or other professional job orders for a variety of moderately complex, complex and/or specialized clients. Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Identifies, evaluates, and recommends innovative solutions to address client needs and issues. Serves as subject matter expert on market trends, target industries, and information technology and engineering roles.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific strategic recruiting strategies.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Creates and executes temporary associate programs.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders.
- Deploys, coaches, develops and redeploys temporary associates.
- Responds to and addresses standard to moderately complex candidate, temporary employee and/or client inquiries, escalates to a senior recruiter and/or manager.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
- Coaches, trains and mentors other Recruiters.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Acts as team lead or an escalation point of contact in absence of management.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of recruiting experience or completion of required organizational training as a Modis Resource Development Trainee is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree. Previous experience recruiting for information technology and/or engineering related roles and working within the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled