A Mold Setter job in Kansas City, MO is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. You must have prior compression molding, thermoforming, and vacforming experience to be considered for the position. You will be responsible for ensuring that the company molds components in a manner that complies with safety and quality guidelines while driving continuous improvement in cycle time and scrap reduction.
Job responsibilities include:
• Investigating root causes of repetitive problems and implement permanent corrective actions.
• Driving continuous improvement in cycle time and scrap reduction.
• Tracking mold changeover times and working with teams to achieve world class changeovers.
• Following all safety procedures when changing molds, setting up molds, and making process adjustments.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Must have prior compression molding, thermoforming, and vacforming experience (2-3 years)
• Ability to trouble shoot and fix molds and equipment.
• Ability to establish process controls and maintain parameter set up sheets at the molding machines.
• Ability to work with process engineering and mold maintenance to effectively refurbish and maintain tools.
If you are interested in this Mold Setter job in Kansas City, MO then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.