Location: Vermont, United States
Posted: January 12, 2017
Reference ID: 1475951688
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a 1st shift Molder - Manufacturing job in Arlington, VT. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. Working in production you will be required to manufacture safe, accurate and efficient production of plastic parts, Accurate visual inspection, trimming and counting of parts produced. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Molder - Manufacturing job include:
• Keep area and equipment clean
• Work safely, and produce products in a timely manner
• Fill molds with appropriate materials, load into mold machinery
• Safely pull and inspect molded parts trimming flash where needed.
• Identify, fill and run wide range of molds
• Read, comprehend and process work orders
• Must be self-motivated, reliable, able to work at a fast/steady pace, and work well within a team environment.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, visually inspect parts, and accurately follow direction.
• Must possess good eye/hand coordination and be able to use tools safely and be quality minded
• Must be able to follow safety rules, company policies and procedures and have reliable transportation
We have openings on 1st Shift, 6am-4:30pm Mon-Tues.
Pay for this position is $11.00 /hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler - Manufacturing job in Arlington, VT or any related opportunities with Adecco.