Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Facilitate all money needs while adhering to Aramark policies to ensure an efficient selling and sales reporting environment
- Responsible for transporting change, pickups, and banks in a safe and timely manner
- Adhere to money handling procedures as outlined in Aramark employee handbook
- Report issues and discrepancies to management immediately
- Ensure adherence to Aramark policies and procedures and operate within the guidelines of the Aramark Business Conduct Policy
- Other office duties and special projects as assigned by management
- Previous cash handling experience is mandatory
- Must display the utmost integrity due to the handling of large sums of cash
- Ability to stand and work continuously in confined spaces
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work afternoons/evenings, Monday - Thursday 1:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. weekends off
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.