TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN Monitor Tech
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion. Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Monitor Tech. Responsibilities:
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Provides continuous observation of telemetry monitors.
- Recognizes any arrhythmias.
- Documents monitor tracing.
- Communicates findings to nursing staff and physicians on a regular basis.
- Completion of telemetry monitoring/arrhythmia
- Successfully passes an arrhythmia interpretation examination annually
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom