See why our employee love working at Chippenham Hospital
As one of the largest facilities in the nation's largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a state-authorized Level II trauma center and we offer Central Virginia's only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists. Trauma Stepdown Unit:
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- 34 private rooms with bedside monitoring
- Level 2 Trauma
- Primary Stroke Certified
- Fast paced unit with great team work fostering a family friendly environment
- Multicultural staff with diverse patient population
- Flexible scheduling with unlimited learning opportunities
- Invested management team supportive of individual career development
- Interprets Rhythms and Arrhythmias.
- Maintains Telemetry Supplies.
- Maintains patient record according to hospital policy.
- Communicates effectively with staff, supervisors, ancillary department and other customers.
- Maintains a neat and organized work place.
- Acquires and maintains correct knowledge in hospital/unit information.
- Operates computer systems as necessary.
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook! Qualifications: EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- High school graduate or GED Equivalent (required)
- Completion of basic EKG/Arrhythmia course and successful completion of Monitor Tech examination (required)
- Working knowledge of basic rhythms and arrhythmias (required)
- Previous experience as CMT/Cardiac Tech or Monitor Tech (preferred)
- Full Time
- Day Shift
- 72 hours every pay period (every two weeks)
- Weekend & Holiday Rotations
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom