TriStar Skyline Medical Center - Nashville, TN Monitor Tech TriStar Skyline Medical Center
has recently been recognized for excellence in quality by receiving the Leapfrog Group "A" Hospital Safety Score. Recognized nationally for its neuroscience services, it was the first hospital in Tennessee to earn "Primary Stroke Center" certification from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. Part of the TriStar Family of Hospitals, TriStar Skyline is also known for its cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care for people throughout Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. Skyline Medical Center
is currently looking for a Monitor Tech. Responsibilities:
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS)
- Documents all actions
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with Nursing Patient Safety Goals.
- Provides continuous observation of telemetry monitors and continuous pulse oximetry.
- Documents monitor tracing
- Communicates findings to nursing staff and physicians on a regular basis.
- All behaviors full support positive customer service (HCAHPS)
- Completion of EKG Class
- Successfully passes an arrhythmia interpretation examination annually