Oak Hill Hospital, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system, is a 280 bed acute care hospital in the community of Brooksville. Our experienced healthcare team is dedicated to diagnosing and treating patients faster than any hospital in the county. We are the area's second largest private employer and offer the only comprehensive heart program in Hernando County. We go out of our way for our patients by offering an expanded ED and these Centers of Excellence:
Chest Pain Center with PCI * Heart & Vascular Institute * Orthopedics & Spine Care Center * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Women's Services POSITION SUMMARY:
Under general supervision and according to established hospital and nursing department policies and procedures, performs a variety of duties including:
- EKG monitoring and interpretation
- Compiling, transcribing, preparing and maintaining records in a specific nursing area or unit.
- Provides information and communication services to visitors and staff.
- Assists nursing staff in maintaining efficient operations on the unit.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Successful completion of EKG course and exam
- American Heart BLS Certification Required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom