Monitor Technician PRN
Northwest Medical Center
Margate, FL Facility Description:
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We're dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we're looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 223-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower and newly expanded 53 bed Emergency Room, the largest in South Florida, providing increased opportunity for professional growth.
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Description
- Participates on a minimum of one departmental or organizational team related to performance/process improvement annually.
- Recognizes and immediately reports changes in patient's rhythm and reports to Registered Nurse.
- Answers Nursing Station telephone courteously, states location and name. Relays message to Charge Nurse and/or other nursing personnel.
- Identifies and documents rhythm strip as per Telemetry Standards of Care.
Assures constant monitoring of EKG rhythmsQualifications: QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School or GED
- Basic EKG Interpretation
- Monitor Technician Skills
- BLS required
- One year Monitor Tech experience preferred
Monitor Technician, EKG
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom