Palms West Loxahatchee FL Monitor Tech PRN .001
Under general supervision and according to established hospital and nursing department policies and procedures, performs a variety of duties including EKG monitoring and interpretation, compiling, transcribing, preparing and maintaining records in a specific nursing area or unit. Provides information and communication services to visitors and staff. Assists nursing staff in maintaining efficient operations on the unit.
Qualifications include: • • Minimum of a high school degree or equivalent required.
• • BLS through the American Heart Association required.
• • Previous clerical experience and CMT/cardiac experienced preferred.
• • Previous experience as a monitor tech in a hospital setting
• • Strong customer service skills required.
• • Familiarity with medical terminology is desired.
• • Computer literacy is required.
• • Completion of basic EKG/Arrhythmia course and exam required.
• • Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching,
squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom