Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - Webster, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Monitor Technician/Telemetry Tech. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the services provided at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Cancer care
- Diabetes management
- Level III emergency department
- ACR-accredited imaging center
- One-on-one therapy
- Neuroscience and neurology
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
- Wound treatment center
- Women's and Children's Center
, a Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities , opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties - more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
is looking for a Monitor Technician/Telemetry Tech: RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs duties appropriate to the position and in compliance with hospital policies and procedures, and any other duties, as assigned.
- Monitors all equipment for the proper functioning at start of shifts and notifies Bio-Medical and Director/Nurse Manager of any problems.
- Is accountable for all telemetry units at start and end of shift.
- Puts all interpreted cardiac rhythms with the patient's chart
- Documents all admissions on 24-hour Telemetry Worksheet in logbook.
- Documents a six-second strip swiftly and when changes in rate/rhythm occur, and makes sure all strips are properly interpreted.
- Notifies Nurse of all rate/rhythm changes.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving own job knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for maintaining a customer friendly atmosphere.
- Responsible for maintaining monitors in working condition while on or off patient, including notifying Biomedical Engineering of any maintenance needs.
- Responsible for setting alarms at appropriate settings and sufficiently audible levels.
- Responsible for knowing the normal ranges for vital signs being monitored.
Come make a difference - Apply Online Now!
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- Must complete basic EKG course or challenge EKG exam prior to hire and annually (minimum score of 85% required.
- Allowed to repeat one time to score a minimum of 85% to maintain employment.)
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom