Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Morgan Stanley Bank N.A. ("MSBNA") is a national bank and an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley which is chartered by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency ("OCC"). Within MSBNA, the Financial Planning & Analysis ("FP&A") function is responsible for producing the annual operating and strategic plan, leading Balance Sheet and Income Statement efforts for the Bank's DFAST submission to the OCC, and providing management team(s) with key financial and strategic analysis to support the Bank's global businesses.
- Support and produce the regular/official MSBNA forecasts (for revenues and expenses, balance sheet, RWA, etc.)
- Support all DFAST details and efforts for modeling, analysis, governance, etc.
- Develop key analytics to enhance decision making and coordinate financial presentations for senior Bank management, CFOs, MSBNA Board, Investor Relations, etc.
- Lead development of presentations outlining key financial trends and analysis. Interact with constituents across business units, finance, treasury, strategy, risk, etc.
- Adopt and maintain governance enhancements related to financial analytics, through conducting forecast challenges, assist in model development and review process, and documentation of various financial narratives.
- Lead team of approximately 2-3 individuals
- Establish strong partnership/coordination with various teams across the firm
- 5-10 years financial services experience; 3 years focus on financial planning & analysis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Excel, Presentation, and modeling skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of funding, capital, and liquidity preferred but not required
- Experience in DFAST process helpful but not required
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.