Job Description Branch ID:5427
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to $15.00 / Hour
Staffmark is currently hiring Mortgage Customer Service Representatives in the Austin, TX area and we'd love to hear from you!
As a Mortgage Customer Service Rep, employees will take Inbound/Outbound customer service calls assisting customers with tax questions related to their mortgage and home. This is strictly a customer service role and NO SALES will be involved.
Mortgage CSR candidates must have stable work history; Experience with mortgage industry, finance, and real estate a plus. Must be flexible with scheduling hours. Site operations are open from 7am to 11pm, Monday-Friday. We have positions available from 10am-7pm.
Pay for this Mortgage Customer Service Rep position is $15.00/hour, 40 hours/week, paid weekly.
Mortgage Customer Service Rep Overview:
- Respond to and process customer telephone inquires regarding mortgage real estate issues in a high volume call center.
- Handle approximately 60 calls on average daily.
- Interacts with internal and external sources, along with staff and management in an effective and supportive manner to maintain a positive working relationship, promoting teamwork and a strong customer service experience.
- Will need to develop a thorough knowledge of departmental functions, procedures, and resources in order to provide accurate information to customers.
- Must be able to work in a STRUCTURED environment
Primary Responsibilities: Create and foster a great customer service experience. Interfaces with customers to resolve related customer service calls/queries/problems. Verifies contacts and account information. Examines customer problems and implements appropriate corrective action to respond to customer requests. Escalates queries/requests for action as appropriate to Supervisor and/or Research for immediate action. Maintains and creates logs, reports, records and files. Investigates, analyzes, coordinates and tracks complex customer issues and problems. Makes proactive efforts to determine accounts requiring close attention, identifies problems and works through to resolution. May interface with other call center customer service representatives to answer questions on process or specialized situations.
These positions are hiring immediately and will start on a contract basis. Please apply ONLY if you are able to begin working in the next 2 weeks and are flexible to interview with short notice . These are great positions to continue your career in a mortgage customer service role!
Job Requirements -HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
-3 years recent call center experience
-6 months mortgage support experience
-Steady job history
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.