Individual is responsible for building relationships focused on affluent borrowers with realtors, builders, financial professionals, bank stores, past customers, and other non traditional sources.
• Successful individual is expected to develop knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions.
• Will be responsible for communicating effectively Bank programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures to prospective and existing customers.
• Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
• Receive customer applications, quote the rate and points, and complete follow-up activities with the registration lock-in.
• Develop and maintains a high degree of visibility for Bank within the marketplace.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and required.
Two plus (2+) years of sales experience in financial services required.
Nationwide Mortgage License required.
Demonstrate ability to document residential mortgage funding referred primarily from established, local, external sources.
Knowledge and understanding of sales prospecting and generating referrals.
Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus.
Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
Outstanding interpersonal, communication and client servicing skills.
Strong in Excel, MS Word, Outlook, Microsoft Office.
Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
Exceptional analytical skills.
Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in working in a rapidly changing, ever-evolving environment.
Proactive, self-motivator, self-starter, result driven out of the box thinker needed.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.