Mortgage Loan Officer - Centralized Sales (Plano)
Capital One is Growing! We are searching for NMLS Licensed Mortgage Loan Officers to come on a journey with us! Are you passionate about your work? Are you a confident, self-starter with a can-do attitude? Do you thrive in an innovative, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that rewards individual accomplishments while fostering collaboration and team work? Do you like to have fun while providing the best customer service in the industry? Come grow with us!
Life at Capital One: Capital One is a top-10 bank by deposits, but we approach our work like a Silicon Valley start-up. We lead by innovation. Capital One started out by revolutionizing the credit card business, and we've gone on to provide a wide array of financial services and mortgage products. We take great care of our employees so they can take the best care of our customers. At the heart of the Capital One culture are our two shared values: Excellence and Do the Right Thing. These values drive all aspects of our business-how we work together, make decisions, innovate, and better serve our customers. We're a company that offers challenging work in a collaborative, flexible environment. We foster a culture of diversity where talented people with a variety of thoughts, ideas, and backgrounds unite to achieve incredible things. Our hiring philosophy is simple: attract the very best people and give them the opportunity to be great. T
The Work: Our Loan Officers receive a large number of "warm transfers", inbound/outbound calls, and opportunities from customers on our website who want a helping hand (that means no cold calling). You will build rapport, analyze financial situations and assist customers in determining the best loan product to meet our client's goals. Our Loan Officers guide our customers through the thorough the point of sale then our operations teams take over allowing our Mortgage Loan Officers to do what they do best - Originate new loans!
The Loan Officer will:
- Originate new business and follow up on leads via inbound and outbound calls, web leads and warm transfers.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with borrowers, Capital One Bankers and operations team
- Work in a fast paced, dynamic and FUN environment while providing best in class service
- Be an organized multi-tasker with excellent follow up skills
- Utilize our lead management system to maintain and grow your lead base as well as prequalified buyers
- Have a strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Demonstrate proficiency in business technology as well as mortgage origination systems
What you will get:
- High volume of diverse lead sources
- Great benefits package, including 401k match and ESPP
- Base salary plus highly competitive commission plan for production, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Exciting Company paid trips and recognition awards
- Dedicated operations team
- Federal NMLSR - No more state licensing - You get them all
- At least 1 year experience in residential mortgage sales originations
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- At least 3 years experience in residential mortgage sales originations
- At least 2 years of experience in a call center environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, other business-related major or military experience.
Requires successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.