Robert Half Financial Services has multiple loan processing opportunities available across the east bay! These are rare opportunities to join the best in the bay.
We are looking for talented individuals who can do the following:
• Reviews file documentation for completeness and consistency with original information as indicated on initial loan application. Assembles, collates and maintains documentation in proper processing order.
• Prepares all applicable file documentation, including mailing regulatory disclosures. Orders preliminary title reports, appraisals and flood certifications. Reviews credit reports and verifies other documentation as required
• Works with customer and Loan Officer to document income, debt, and credit history; requests documents required to complete application such as income tax return, purchase agreement, and property information, for verification.
• Validates loans using Desktop Underwriting (DU), requests documentation as DU dictates; verifies and validates input data.
• Prepares loans for final underwriting approval and satisfies underwriting conditions. Secures supervisor's or manager's approval, if required. Completes loan data processing sheet per file; maintains a weekly status report on all files.
For more information, or to apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
I look forward to partnering with you in your job search!
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.