This position provides support to the mortgage lending team in areas of origination, processing, closing and loan administration functions related to real estate transactions including, but not limited to, First Mortgage and Home Equity Loans for the Coca-Cola Credit Union. It requires knowledge of the various mortgage products (e.g. conventional and government) offered. It also requires knowledge of all the Federal and State regulations such as, but not limited to TRID, RESPA, REG Z, HMDA. Ideal candidate will have proven knowledge of real estate lending processes and regulations and the ability to sell and cross-sell mortgage related products and services. Candidate must be eligible to register on the NMLS Registry. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Follow and adhere to Credit Union mortgage lending policy, guidelines and procedures including, but not limited to all Federal and State regulations such as, TRID, RESPA, REG Z, REG C (HMDA), REG B (ECOA).
- Perform post-closing review/audit of all closed loan documents to verify that they are accurate and ready to be shipped to investor and/or on-boarded into servicing system.
- Follow up and deliver final documents on sold loans.
- Monitor recording of final documents to ensure all security instruments and cancellations of liens are recorded in a timely manner.
- Clear and resolve pending conditions for loan purchase.
- Onboard portfolio loans for loan servicing by sub-servicer or in credit unions core system
- Prepare and send for recording Cancellation of Liens for paid off HELOCs, Equities and Construction Loans.
- Resolve real estate loan servicing issues, inquiry or request on the loans serviced at the credit union as well as loan that are being sub-serviced on behalf of the credit union.
- Order/obtain required items including, but not limited to: Appraisal/AVM, IRS Tax Transcripts, Payoff(s), Title Flood Certification, Proof of Insurance: Hazard and Flood, Subordination, Verbal Verification of Employment.
- Communicate and follow up with the borrower(s) to obtain any items needed for approval and clearance to close the loan.
- Provide the borrower and third parties related to the transaction with timely and periodic status updates for the pending loan.
- Review and determine if supporting documents to verify income, credit, asset and collateral meet the investor(secondary market) and credit union guidelines.
- Record all communications (internal and external) regarding the loan in the LOS conversation log.
- Stack loan file following corresponding checklist and submit to underwriting or investor for purchase
- Respond to all borrower phone calls and emails in a timely manner promptly and in within the timeframe established by management.
- Prepare and process reports, forms, and orders related to cash and other negotiable transactions, loans, credit cards.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
High school diploma. Two years of college or mortgage lending education preferred.Related Work Experience:
At least 2 years experience in mortgage lendingLeadership Behaviors
- Drive Innovation : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our system, our customers and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with System, Customers, and other Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System
- Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Mortgage Lending Knowledge. Understanding of basic real estate terminology, documents and knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Forms and Reports completion. Ability to complete a form or report accurately including, but not limited to explaining form and data, understanding input data, entering data into relevant system(s) and communicating the results
- Team work. Strong ability to work well in a team environment is required.
- Member focus. Ability to provide excellent member service even during times of high volume.
- Organizational skills. Able to handle multiple tasks and balance long and short term assignments.
- Time Management. Ability to work efficiently and meet time sensitive deadlines even during times of high volume.
- Excellent records and file management skills.
- Excellent attention to details. Ability to maintain quality of work even during times of high volume.
- Communication. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability. Able to adjust and adapt to frequent and continuous changes in order to comply with new regulatory changes.
- Computer skills. Knowledge and experience using technology and MS Office products.
- Problem Analysis. Ability to research and use resources to resolve issues.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top