Mortgage Sale Assistant- Distributed Sales Plano,TX
Do you want to work with smart talented people who are leading experts in the mortgage industry? As a Mortgage Sales Assistant you will work together with a dynamic group of Mortgage Sales professionals to achieve lending goals and deliver a great experience to our customers.
- Facilitate meeting scheduling and conference calls internally and externally
- Plan and coordinate on and off site for Management or Agents: materials and accommodations
- Coordinate travel plans for Management team. Prepare expense reports
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings and create minutes for internal and external meetings
Enter all data or error corrections on files into the computer system(s)
- Reviewing through customer's hard copy applications and entering them into the computer system(s
- Manages a general fax number and distributes mail including Federal Express, etc
- Handle general word processing, copying, and filing requirements of the department
- Review and validate all loan data received in loan files obtained from the sales.team
- Maintain working knowledge of all conventional loan programs/products to ensure loans conform with program requirements throughout the loan process
- Follow written policies and procedures to ensure all loans are processed in accordance with company policy and in a compliant manner
- Complete input of system data and loan statuses and notes throughout the loan process to ensure system consistently and accurately reflects up to date information
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work while meeting all deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required to deal effectively with internal and external clients
- Strong organizational skills are required to manage meeting schedules, project updates and conference needs.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 2 years of administrative support experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 1 year of mortgage industry experience
- Excellent PC skills with ability to adapt rapidly to a variety of systems
- 5 years administrative support experience assisting a team of 5 or more
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.