- Minimum 1 year experience in underwriting property and credit with lender approved, full package signoff authority within the past 5 years
- High School Diploma
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience with and knowledge of property and credit underwriting requirements of FNMA, FHLMC, and private mortgage insurance companies
- Ability to effectively make decisions in an independent manner and availability as a resource advisor for all staff
- Good analytical, problem solving, organizational and communication skills needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Outlook
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.