Gartner is seeking a Motion Graphics Artist to join our expanding Video Production and Motion Graphics team. You will be working with a world-class team of video directors, producers, editors, art directors and graphic artists in a fast-paced in-house agency environment.
We are an energetic and passionate creative team looking for a Motion Graphics Artist who will leverage highly innovative ideas, flawless execution impeccable design skills and a band-first mentality to take the quality of our work to a whole new level for our in-house clients.
The Motion Graphics Artist will be responsible for the production of visually-compelling graphic elements, illustrations and design that reflect Gartner’s corporate brand guidelines and industry best practices. This person will have a thorough understanding of storytelling and know how to go from script to screen while using their motion graphics skills to deliver the message to the end viewer. The Motion Graphics Artist will be able to take direction from peers and collaborate with team members but also be able to pick up the ball and run with it on their own.
- Create cutting edge, best-in-class motion graphics that contribute to and enhance the video edit
- Interpret storyboards for motion and in some cases create storyboards
- Expert level knowledge of After Effects
- Good Working Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Conceptualize, develop and deliver innovative motion graphic designs/solutions
- Readiness to contribute solutions to design and workflow challenges
- Ability to quickly adjust to new situations; nimble
- Ability to take and provide objective, positive/constructive criticism
- Confidence in communicating design direction when justifying choices
- Internalize the Gartner brand for the most informed solutions for our clients
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain focus to meet tight deadlines/prioritize your work
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Methodical approach to work and ability to multi-task
- Must submit a Motion Graphics reel to be considered
- 5-7 years' professional design/animation experience at an in-house agency or advertising agency
- Thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily After Effects, Photoshop and Premiere)
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent concept and design skills
- Refined sense of motion and animation, particularly relating to typography, infographics and logo usage.
- Proven audio and video editing skills
- Constant development of skills and exploration of new techniques, and an ability to share skills with the team
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Interest and understanding of the high-technology industry and related terminology desired.
Job ID 00015477
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.