You must submit a link to your portfolio in order to be considered for the position (include it on the resume or cover letter)
The LinkedIn Learning Solutions Content Team is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer who will create high quality instructional graphics and animations to support our online video courses. Working under the direction of the Segment Lead Designer, the Motion Graphics Designer will collaborate with Content Producers, Video Editors, and other members from the Graphics team; and will create assets that support the instructional goals of the course and match the quality and aesthetic of our brand. Responsibilities:
- Work within templates and style guides to design and create graphical assets the for video production.
- Create the graphic elements using Adobe Creative Cloud tools with particular focus on accuracy, instructional value, placement and timing of graphical content.
- Work closely with the segment lead designer, graphic designers,editors and producers to design graphics and animations that support and augment the instructional value of our courses.
- Ensure that the brand is accurately represented in all video content.
- Gather and document the style specifications of course graphics and build a library of assets, which can be used in future courses.
- Work with the graphics team to continually develop, define and implement our aesthetic to instructional motion graphics design.
- Work with in-house tracking system to keep projects updated.
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all predetermined workflow schedules and deadlines.
- Set accurate estimates on delivery expectations and update the the segment lead designer and the production team regularly.
- Work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, tight deadline, highly productive environment, with a sense of urgency.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- A minimum two year college degree/trade school completion or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years experience working in motion graphics
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D is highly preferred
- Experience creating explainer videos is highly desired
- Solid understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Keynote.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively and professionally interact within a team environment
- Good written/oral communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to always improve skills, who can work independently with limited supervision
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing of work, and following assignments through to completion
- Ability to be flexible in schedule and adaptable to constant change
- Understanding of set design and/or web design
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.