IBM Bluemix is quickly becoming the world's premier cloud platform for software developers, data scientists, and large-scale operations by differentiating on pinnacle user experience.
As you help to grow and unify our catalog of cloud offerings, the impact of your design work will be felt across the entire IBM Company. Your designs will be viewed across the world by hundreds of thousands of IBM customers and your presentations will drive improvements to the user experience across the IBM Cloud Platform.
The Motion Graphics Designer creates complex graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, handheld electronic devices, the web and television, among others. Other projects can include title and post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials.
- Translate business and user requirements into experiences that delight the IBM Cloud user, including developers and IT administrators.
- Contribute to and lead ideation efforts as needed to ensure that ideas are realized to their fullest potential through the effective use of design and information architecture.
- Lead ideation and scoping of new demos, videos and other marketing collateral.
- Demonstrate knowledge of responsive design processes for multiple devices.
- Become an essential player in all areas of the project lifecycle and be prepared to engage new technologies in support of defined strategies and initiatives.
- Consult and participate in briefings to gather requirements and present ideas for engaging demos and tutorials.
- Aid in the development and refinement of customer-facing presentations
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.