Adecco is currently assisting a local leading organization in filling immediate openings for Professional Motor Coach Drivers. Responsibilities; Transport and deliver passengers by driving a large (26,001 or more pounds gross vehicle weight rate) motor coach safely, comfortably, professionally, and in a timely manner. This is a direct hire opportunity, If you meet the qualifications listed - Apply Now!
• Inspect motor coach for defects and safe operating conditions before, during, and after trips Assist with the boarding and discharge of passengers including the loading and unloading of luggage.
• Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations including driver's logs, records of fuel purchases, mileage records, and other records required by law
• Maintain security of the motor coach and the passengers up to and including addressing maintenance issues.
• Recognizes issues that require maintenance on motor coach.
• Proper boarding and discharge of passengers to assure safety and minimal risk of damage to luggage and danger to passengers while safely transporting from place of origin to destination.
• Proper handling and accurate completion of all necessary paperwork related to motor coach operations and passenger movement including responsible use of company monies.
• Must be able to obtain a valid Commercial Driver's License.
• Class A or B with a Passenger Endorsement
• Air Brake test for the removal of the air brake restriction.
• Must be able to pass required background checks and DOT physical requirements.
• Must be available to accommodate passenger movement and must be able to be away from home for extended periods of time.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Professional Motor Coach Drivers you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.