Parkridge Medical Center Chattanooga, TN MRI Technician
Part Time with Rotating Weekend Call
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community.
From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga's best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area's most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team.
The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
Parkridge is currently looking for a MRI Technician
to join their Imaging Team!
- To facilitate the operations of the MRI department.
- Assist the MRI Supervisor day-to-day operation of the department keeping in mind and balancing budgetary constraints, equipment and personnel needs, quality improvement and exceptional care for adolescents, adults and geriatric patients.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs
- Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
- Assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching
- Help facilitate day to day operations of the Ultrasound Department
- Graduate of an accredited 24-month Radiologic Technology Program
- ARRT registered; MRI Registered
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom