Northeast Imaging Center
12602 Toepperwein, Suite 101
San Antonio, TX 78233
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services in San Antonio, Texas. STRIC prides itself in providing exceptional customer service in every aspect of their business, with highly qualified and experienced registered technologists performing medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. STRIC's growth strategy is centered around adapting to the needs of its patients by continually adjusting to a constantly changing environment. For more information go to http:/stric.com.
General Statement of Duties:
Responsible to perform diagnostic procedures utilizing MRI and imaging equipment. Will perform all MRI procedures and is responsible for the quality control in the MRI area.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Must demonstrate knowledge in all areas of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, positioning, procedure preparation and technical factors associated with the MRI systems.
2. Responsible for the proper use of the RIS (scheduling exams, patient tracking, film tracking, proper completion of exams).
3. Responsible for all other equipment used in MR (e.g. monitoring equipment, stereotactic biopsy equipment (where applicable) and any other devices/equipment used in MRI.
4. Demonstrates enthusiasm in performing and accepting work assignments.
5. Must demonstrates the ability to assess a situation consider alternatives and choose an appropriate course of action.
6. Will demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to provide care to pediatric adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
Minimum Education and Experience:
1. Graduate of a Radiology School.
2. Previous experience in an out-patient MRI role desirable.
Minimum License and Certificates Required:
1. New Hire: Must have the following within 6 months of hire date:
a. American Registration of Radiologic Technologists, ARRT (MR) certification
2. Registration by the Texas Department of Health (CMRT).
3. Must hold a current CPR certification or must obtain during orientation period.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom