MRI Tech PRN
Medical City Arlington is a 382-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. There are well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
The MRI Tech works in conjunction with the Chief MRI Tech, Imaging Manager, Director and Medical Staff to improve the patient and work flow via providing support, education and leadership to the technical staff. Supports the mission and vision of Medical City Arlington. Perform MRI procedures as outlined by the State of Texas and departmental protocols, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders and stroke, oncologic and cardiac services.Qualifications:
- Current License as an MRI Tech by ARMRIT or ARRT (MR) required.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Must be graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Experience in performing all MRI procedures.
- Two (2) years experience as a MRI Technologist preferred.