Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center is looking for an MRI Technologist to join our team full time!
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
The MRI Technologist performs and demonstrates proficiency in a variety of routine to moderately complex MRI scans at a technical level for diagnostic and pre-operative purposes.Qualifications: Licensure/Certification/Registration:
- Registered with ARRT(MR) required.
- Current Radiology Tech license through State of Idaho required.
- CPR certification American Heart Association.
- Continual updating of knowledge and skills is required to keep current in the MRI field and allied radiologic sciences, as well as staying abreast with the advancement, utilization and application of the MRI scanner.
- Must have excellent communication, people skills, and ability to have empathy. Must be flexible and self-motivated. Must be professional in demeanor and appearance. Must have a willingness to learn, critical thinking skills, and pay attention to detail. Must have knowledge of hospital and department policies and procedures.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom