Adecco Medical and Science has a current job opportunity for a per diem MRI Technologist. In this position you will be working for the LA location of a prestigious orthopedic group. You will be expected to perform the following:
- All exams related to MRI with skill, accuracy, and in a timely manner
- Coordinate all work done in the area surrounding MRI scanner
- Perform safe administration of contrast and adhere to venipuncture and contrast administration protocols
- Help maintain all equipment
- Current ARRT certification
- CRT in the state of CA
- Flouroscopy license
- GE 1.5t HDXt, Optima 430s Extremity scanner, and musculoskeletal experience preferred
To be considered for this position, please use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Kathleen Nisperos at (858) 812-9818 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.