MRI Technologist ***Prefer a multi-modality tech for MRI, CT & X-ray***
Schedule : Full-Time, Monday-Friday from 2:30pm-11:00pm with Required Call
Location : Medical City Frisco
Medical City Frisco, a campus of Medical City Plano, is a world-class, 54-bed acute care hospital that offers a range of services including adult and pediatric surgery, orthopedics, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, imaging and emergency services. Medical City Frisco is a "green" facility, silver LEED certified for environmental and energy efficiency.
MRI Technologist Job Summary :
Performs high quality magnetic resonance imaging procedures, focusing on patient care and education. Supports and helps achieve departmental goals. Effectively participates and promotes Excellence Always Skills to include service recovery.
MRI Technologist Job Responsibilities :
- Provide high quality MRI procedures
- Deliver customer focused care
- Maintain appropriate records
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled work hours is an essential job function.
- Delivers customer focused care utilizing the Excellence Always Standards to include transport of patients as necessary to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
MRI Technologist Job Requirements/Qualifications :
- Education: Professional school
- Licensure/certification/registration: BCLS, ARRT (MR)
- Experience: Previous experience in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Special Skills & Qualifications: Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing.