MRI Technologist Lead
Work Schedule : Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm with Rotating Call
Location : Medical City Plano
Since opening our doors in 1975, Medical City Plano has provided Plano and Collin County with advanced health care. We've built our reputation on the exceptional compassion we offer all our patients, a legacy preserved from our simple beginnings as a small community hospital. Now, as a world-class medical facility offering the latest in technologies and a comprehensive range of health care services, Medical City Plano continues its growth to maintain its position as a leader in health care across the region.
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of experienced professionals. They are dedicated and committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
MRI Technologist Lead Job Responsibilities Include :
- Provides high quality work
- Oversees assigned shift operations and staff
- Effectively and positively serve as a role model for other employees and be able to motivate others
- Keep open lines of communication with management
- Interact effectively with all Imaging modalities to improve work flow, patient communications, and customer satisfaction.
- Take appropriate measures to resolve customer issues and service recovery while keeping the Manager/supervisor informed of any issues
- Maintains records and documentation
- Educates staff, patients and family
- Participates in accreditation processes as required
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Delivers customer focused care utilizing the Excellence Always Standards to include the transport of patients as necessary to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
- Provide high quality MRI procedures
- Deliver customer focused care
- Maintain appropriate records
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled work hours is an essential job function.
- Delivers customer focused care utilizing the Excellence Always Standards to include transport of patients as necessary to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
MRI Technologist Lead Job Requirements Include :
- Education: As required by Specific Modality
- Licensure/certification/registration: BCLS, ARRT (MR)
- Experience: 5 years staff or support tech; Previous experience in Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Multi-Modality experience preferred
- Special Skills & Qualifications: Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing. Excellent interpersonal skills, customer relations, & Star Service skills.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom