TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN MRI Technologist
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success! Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a MRI Technologist
- Performs MRI procedures ensuring a high quality of care.
- Ensures patient MRI safety guidelines are followed.
- Informs patient about procedure and answers questions.
- Communicates with physician.
- Logs all work.
- Maintains equipment and room supplies.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Promotes customer service initiative.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Graduate of accredited school of radiologic technology
- Current ARRT certification with advanced MRI registry, or registry eligible with advanced certification obtained within 1 year.
- 1 year post graduate experience preferred.
- BLS certification
- ARRT compliance with CEU requirements
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom