Parkridge East Hospital Chattanooga, TN MRI Technologist
PRN (As needed Coverage for Call, PTO, Holiday Rotations, etc.) Parkridge East Hospital
, a facility of Parkridge Medical Center, is a 128-bed full-service, acute care hospital serving the Chattanooga, Tennessee and northwest Georgia area. Well known as a leader in obstetrics, high-risk births and women's services, Parkridge East also specializes in orthopaedics, emergency care, inpatient & outpatient surgery and diagnostics. Parkridge East has been serving the community for over 30 years, and is your family's partner in healthcare for every stage of life. Parkridge East
is currently looking for a MRI Technologist to join their Imaging Team! Responsibilities:
- To facilitate the operations of the MRI department. Assist the MRI Supervisor day-to-day operation of the department keeping in mind and balancing budgetary constraints, equipment and personnel needs, quality improvement and exceptional care for adolescents, adults and geriatric patients.
- Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
- Assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching
- Help facilitate day to day operations of the Ultrasound Department
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department.
- Graduate of an accredited 24-month Radiologic Technology Program
- ARRT registered; MRI Registered or within 6 months of hire.