Parkridge East Hospital - Chattanooga, TN MRI Tech
Parkridge East Hospital, a facility of Parkridge Medical Center, is a 128-bed full-service, acute care hospital serving the Chattanooga, Tennessee and northwest Georgia area. Well known as a leader in obstetrics, high-risk births and women's services, Parkridge East also specializes in orthopaedics, emergency care, inpatient & outpatient surgery and diagnostics. Parkridge East has been serving the community for over 30 years, and is your family's partner in healthcare for every stage of life.
Our facility offers award-winning healthcare for every stage of life, delivered by highly trained professionals. The Birth Place is one of the region's premier women's centers offering the highest quality care and delivery of infants and new mothers. This includes 8 labor delivery rooms, 7 labor/triage rooms, high risk OB with a 22-bed NICU. We offer a full spectrum of services from education classes for pregnant moms to lactation consultation and support after the baby is born. Our neonatal intensive care unit for high- risk newborns provides care for the smallest premature newborn to the ill, full-term baby. Parkridge East
is currently looking for a MRI Technologist. Shift: PRN Responsibilities:
- To facilitate the operations of the MRI department. Assist the MRI Supervisor day-to-day operation of the department keeping in mind and balancing budgetary constraints, equipment and personnel needs, quality improvement and exceptional care for adolescents, adults and geriatric patients.
- D eliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
- A ssess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching
- H elp facilitate day to day operations of the Ultrasound Department
- D emonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department.
- Graduate of an accredited 24-month Radiologic Technology Program
- ARRT registered; MRI Registered or within 6 months of hire.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom