Doctor's Hospital is located in Augusta, Georgia, the state's second largest and oldest city, and is home of the annual Masters Golf Tournament. Doctors Hospital is nationally known for our Burn Center, the largest in the U.S. We have also been recognized as a top performing hospital by the Joint Commission, Cancer Center accredited by the American College of Surgeons, Chest Pain Accredited, earned the Joint Commission's certificate of distinction for total hip and total knee replacement and spinal fusion surgery, and we are the only CARF accredited facility in our area. We have a growth strategy in trauma and emergency services and are in the process of obtaining level 3 trauma designation.
- Operates MRI equipment to produce cross-sectional images of patient's body for diagnostic purposes.
MRI Scan: Population Served
- Core competencies will be assessed primarily on the following patient population(s) served: Cardiac/cardiovascular, mammary, GI, endocrine, renal, skeletal conditions and diseases including but not limited to:
- CAD, PVD, CVA/TIA, COPD, CHF, oncology, etc.
Minimum Requirements: Education:
- High school graduate or GED preferred. Graduate of an accredited school or college with certificate or degree in Radiology Technology.
- Degree or Certification in Radiology Technology / Registered with ARRT with advanced registry in MRI.
- BLS required upon hire.
- 2-3 years MRI technologist experience
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom