Centerpoint Medical Center - Independence, MO MRI Tech PRN Centerpoint Medical Center
features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more. Centerpoint Medical Center
features the following:
Centerpoint Medical Center
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women's Services, including the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in eastern Jackson County to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
is currently looking for a MRI Tech. Responsibilities:
- This position performs routine and emergency MRI and related procedures in accordance with the departmental policy and procedure manual and the Radiologist's request, producing exams of acceptable technical quality.
- Knowledge of MRI Quality Control Standards and MRI Safety, strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required for this position, as well as the ability to interact with patients, physicians and personnel in a pleasant, positive and courteous manner.
- The technologist in this department provides care for birth to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 and 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 65 years of age and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- Must be a graduate of a program with a certificate or degree in Radiologic Technology
- Current registration/licensure/certification in good standing with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Radiography required and current certification in MRI preferred. If not currently registered in MRI, must become MRI registered within six months of hire date.
- Certification in BLS required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom