The Fuel and Motion Control Systems Division of Eaton’s Aerospace Group, has an opening for an MRO Technician in our Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) group. This position is based in Euclid, OH.
The Euclid facility has approximately 400 employees and is a leader in the design, development, manufacture and delivery of Aerospace Fuel Pumping components, systems and services to the global aftermarket and OEM markets.
The MRO Technician role is responsible for the repair and overhaul of main engine fuel pumps, boost pumps and other commercial pumping devices.
- Ability to use measurement and other specialized inspection equipment.
- Possess the ability to interpret repair manuals, S/B’s, engineering drawings and repair sketches.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write in the English language.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the maintenance of mechanical devices such as pumps, motors, etc.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates within a 50 mile radius of Euclid, Ohio will be considered.
- Experience in an Aerospace environment
- Associate degree
- Understands CMM’s, S/B’s, engineering drawings and repair sketches
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in aircraft/engine accessory maintenance preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Possess sufficient computer skills to perform data entry with in our MRP system (WDS)
- Good communication and organizational skills with past leadership or supervisory experience preferred
- ERP experience (MFG-Pro)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.