The Fuel and Motion Control Systems Division of Eaton’s Aerospace Group, has an opening for an MRO Technician in our Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) group. This position is based in Euclid, OH.
The Euclid facility has approximately 400 employees and is a leader in the design, development, manufacture and delivery of Aerospace Fuel Pumping components, systems and services to the global aftermarket and OEM markets.
This Technician role reports to the MRO Manager and is responsible for the disassembly, repair, overhaul and test of engine driven fuel pumps.
The successful candidate will be able to do the following:
Disassemble, inspect, disposition and reassemble customer field returns in accordance with component overhaul manuals and/or other approved technical documents. Perform all tasks to the FAA, EASA and CAAC approved procedures.
Prepare a concise and accurate documentation package for every repaired or overhauled unit.
Effectively communicate with customers and auditors as needed.
Possess a clear understanding of all FAA, EASA, and CAAC approved procedures. Maintain a current knowledge of all requirements.
Participate in departmental continuous improvement projects
Perform other duties as directed by your supervisor, which could include receiving/shipping, final test, pump testing and non-destructive testing.
Train other technicians as required in the repair of fuel pumps.
Be available for shift work as required.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum two years of mechanical or aircraft engine accessory experience or must possess an Aircraft & Power Plant Mechanics license.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates within a 50 mile radius of Euclid, Ohio will be considered.
- Ability to use measurement and other specialized inspection equipment.
- Experience in an Aerospace environment
- Understands CMM’s, S/B’s, engineering drawings and repair sketches.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- ERP experience (MFG Pro)
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.