Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management Technology (MSIM-IT) strives to provide a technology platform that helps the business deliver outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
MSIM Marketing IT Application Architect/Sr. Developer will be responsible for design, development and production support for projects involving Digital Marketing Platform and Content Management System for multi-lingual marketing collateral platform consisting of both web and print materials. The position will report into a Delivery Lead within Marketing IT team.
- Creating architectural design and full-stack development
- Collaborating with technology teams within the Firm to establish a roadmap for Digital Marketing and Content Management Platforms
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to design application solutions to meet their emerging requirements
- Enhance the process standards and best practices and support L3 issues for currently live systems. *LI-DC1
- 5 - 8 years of Experience in fast-paced demanding environment
- Hands on experience with strong interest and aptitude for computer application design, development and maintenance
- Expert-level experience and thorough understanding of web technologies across client/server-side, web content management, web infrastructure including web/app server/load balancing etc., caching/compression/security over web, content distribution network, web usage analytics
- Expert-level experience in Java and object oriented design and development
- Expert-level experience with relational database design and development
- Ability to utilize technology to provide business solutions, adapting new technologies based on the project requirement
- Excellent problem solving skills, goal-oriented, self-motivated and adapts to changing situations and requirements
- Financial Services industry experience is a big plus but not necessary
Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.