Recreational TherapistPart Time and PRN Opportunities AvailableACT - Alcohol Chemical Treatment Position Title:
Recreational Therapist Work Schedule:
Support the various units associated with the ACT at Ogden Regional including Inpatient, outpatient and residential programming.
- Performs evaluations and provides personalized therapeutic recreational programs to restore, remediate or rehabilitate a patient's physical, mental and emotional well being.
- Demonstrates competency and performs consistently under routine conditions/situations.
- Applies appropriate tools and methods.
- Shares knowledge and information.
- Works as a Psychiatric Technician when Recreational Therapy assignment is not available.
A. Licensure/ Certification/ Registration: Current CTRS (Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist), MT-BC (Music Therapist-Board Certified), ATR-BC (Art Therapist-Board Certified) or (BC-DMT) Board Certified Dance/Movement Therapist.
Current CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) required within 30 days of hire.
B. Education: "Bachelors degree in therapeutic recreation or activities therapy; Masters degree preferred
C. Experience: One year experience working in therapeutic recreational programs preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom