Summary: Performs Engineering design and development of Ground Support Equipment including the following: Circuit layout, reviews Analysis, evaluation, prototype build-up Participate with members of Product Engineering Group in the design and development of Test Products and analysis LRU Test requirements. Perform Manufacturing Engineering functions in the Production of all GSE units. Validate and perform qualification testing on all Production Material prior to shipment.
- Principles of engineering or science normally attained through a BS degree college level training and experience in areas such as higher mathematics, electronics, mechanics and circuit design.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of engineering design experience.
- Ability to determine and develop requirements from specifications, oral instructions, or preliminary sketches. Design and analyze circuits and equipment using conventional and computerized techniques.
- Ability to develop and implement test methods and procedures.
- Experience in preparing reports and documentation for submission to management. Location/Division: 26200 Enterprise Way, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA Job Requisition: 1602198
A little about us:
Our people are the driving force behind passengers’ amazing entertainment experience and customers’ robust business platform.