Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- Experience with traditional RDBMS systems (Teradata) in large-scale, high-performance installations
- Advanced SQL expertise with excellent understanding of SET operations
- Working knowledge of Hadoop Systems (Hive, MapR, Spark, HDFS)
- Expertise with Linux File and directory permissions.
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies, distributed systems programming
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with agile and waterfall project development methodologies
- Experience with Spark, Storm, Kafka is a big plus
A little about us:
eBay is a global commerce platform and payments leader connecting millions of buyers and sellers.