Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
The Multi Site Leader is responsible for coordinating and leading the Hospitality service lines and for running the daily shift operations for the department. The Multi Site Leader runs the operations for Hospitality Services on multiple campuses. Job Responsibilities
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is anticipative of/responsive to customer needs.
- Responsible to work with Nursing and the Unit Leader team to prioritize the business and labor according to the volumes.
- Responsible to work with Unit Leaders, Team Leaders and dispatch to pull together all of the daily key information.
- Ensure the business is running with the proper amount of labor necessary.
- Responsible for performing patient/customer and employee rounding.
- Responsible for performing service recovery to patients/customers who have received unsatisfactory service.
- Responsible for running shifts and daily operations for all hospitality service lines.
- Supports the area of Food Service by coordinating and/or performing such tasks as patient order, meal delivery, tray pick up and floor stock; monitors and troubleshoots patient refrigerator temperatures and ensures that stock is rotated within the refrigerator.
- Supports the area of Housekeeping by coordinating and/or performing such tasks as daily cleaning, discharges, burnishing, and building tour inspections
- Supports the Customer Service Center by coordinating and/or performing support service activity which includes taking service calls and dispatching the appropriate personnel to handle the issues; could perform such tasks as way-finding and parking if necessary.
- Supports the area of Patient Transport by coordinating and/or performing any patient and non-patient activity.
- Supports the area of Central Supply by coordinating and/or performing any central supply order and delivery.
- Performs a number of group huddles with employees in each department to update each on any news or changes.
- Gives input on employee evaluations as well as assisting with disciplinary counseling.
- Assists with the hiring process and applicant selection.
- High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred.
- Position requires that the individual have at least six months experience in a hospitality service line or related field. Previous leadership experience is required.
- Requires the individual to have a valid PA Driver's License if operating cars or company vehicles.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate proper communication with others.
- Mathematical ability required. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Must have the ability to take initiative for problem solving, decision making, and managing employees.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.