Multi-Branch Banker-Central Suffolk-Ronkonkoma
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation’s top 10 banks, is one of the largest, most analytically sophisticated Financial Services providers in the world. We offer a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company and a great place to work.
At Capital One, we are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience while helping our personal and small business clients achieve their financial goals. As a Multi Branch Banker, you will have the opportunity to use your love of working with people, sales abilities and product knowledge to play a vital role in our customer’s banking experience. You will provide your services to an assigned group of branches within a geographic area, partnering with branch associates to provide innovative solutions for our customers.
The Multi Branch Senior Relationship Banker - CP (MBB - CP) is responsible for providing services to an assigned District within a geographic area. The Multi Branch Banker - CP provides exceptional service through demonstrated ability to educate and consult customers by identifying customer needs and referral opportunities including Capital One Investment, Home Loans, Merchant and Treasury services, Small Business and Commercial Banking.
In addition to sales and service duties, the role requires leadership competencies and Branch Designee status to ensure support of the operational integrity of the branches they are assigned to. An MBB-CP must maintain set performance goals and contribute to district results. Through knowledge of complete line of products and services offered at the bank and demonstrated skill validations, MBB-CPs must work towards Multi Branch Senior Relationship Banker certification and recertify annually. MBB-CPs must consistently demonstrate Service Excellence behaviors in their interactions with customers and in customer survey feedback. Associates must have appropriate licenses and remain in good standing.
- Live the company values of Excellence and Do the Right Thing
- Act as a Customer Advocate
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture, continuous improvement, innovation and change
- Meet set performance goals, demonstrate skills-based behaviors to achieve Multi Branch Senior Relationship Banker Certification status and recertify annually
- Owns personal development and achievement of required responsibilities to become Banker Certified
- Provide “in the moment” sales and service to all branches within District
- Perform Designee duties to all branches as assigned
- Creates customer awareness of alternative banking channel offerings, such as digital capabilities, ATM, online and mobile banking
- Consistently uses needs-based assessment tools to analyze and determine customer needs
- Recommends and sells appropriate solutions (Consumer and Small Business) in person, on the telephone or via other channels
- Maintains a working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered; takes responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs
- As requested, participates in, leads and mentors associate training and sales meetings
- Creates a welcoming and warm environment in the branch by greeting customers and prospects in the lobby and on the phone; demonstrates genuine interest in the customer by helping them meet their financial needs.
- Fulfills our customers servicing needs by researching customer inquiries, ordering checks/and or debit cards, returning phone calls, accepting and forwarding wires and other customer-originated needs with the intent of enhancing customer retention and engagement
- Ensures all audit and security policies and procedures are followed in accordance with Bank policy and Federal regulations
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- At least 2 years of Customer Service experience
- Able to travel between branches in assigned local area
- 2 years of sales experience in a banking environment
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- 1 year of Relationship Banker experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Requires successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).