Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Work under general supervision, to support the marketing and communications needs of the Multifamily Mortgage Business (MMB) by executing business communications deliverables and events, coordinating conference participation and speaking engagements, and maintaining content on our website.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Facilitate the development and execution of lender communications, including updates to our selling and servicing guide, underwriting standards, pricing, general business and marketing activities, acting as an intermediary between the business and corporate communications.
- Archive various business communications on multiple SharePoint sites to provide easy access to key stakeholders and to retain for records management for certain types of communication.
- Create and update job aids and process documentation to support the business unit's communication responsibilities.
- Support industry conferences and annual meeting activities, including invitation development and execution, conference registrant tracking, customer meeting schedule and coordination, presentation material management, and registration material management.
- Coordinate Multifamily Mortgage Business staff conference participation and obtain clearance for speaking engagements by entering participants in corporate databases and ensuring approval for speaking engagements.
- Manage content on website, acting as an intermediary between the business and corporate web services to publish new content or modify/ delete existing content.
- Utilize e-learning software to create external and internal training material; coordinate and market training events as needed
- Facilitate special assignments as directed by management and business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Graphic design and production experience - Indesign, Adobe, Photoshop; software - experience with Macintosh computer hardware
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Social Media campaign management experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Web design a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Executive presence a must
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.