Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Operate with considerable latitude, to support the marketing and communications needs of the Multifamily Mortgage Business (MMB) by developing effective, client-centric business communications deliverables and events, managing web strategy and content, and using multimedia tools to convey multifamily key messages.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage web strategy and content for the Multifamily website, including assessing end-user web experience, identifying adjustments to web content placement as needed, and developing new material for the website through the use of various mediums/ tools.
- Execute planning and coordination activities for industry conferences, annual meeting, and events, including developing a project plan, theme and agenda, securing speakers, writing briefing material, remarks, scripts and speaker biographies, and communicating internally and externally with stakeholders.
- Assist with market strategy and develop content for internal and external messaging and speaker talking points, as well as supporting the business channels with their marketing communications goals
- Utilize e-learning software to create external and internal training material; coordinate and market training events as needed
- Assist with maintenance/ editing of job aids and process documentation to support the business unit's communication responsibilities.
- Facilitate special assignments as directed by management and business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 2 years of related experience
- Proven experience as a marketing communications professional.
- Evidenced and skilled writer across the spectrum of business writing and customer communications.
- Experience in copywriting and editing.
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus.
- Solid understanding of project management principles.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities.
- Proficient command of English.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus.
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field.
- Experience with the multifamily affordable housing business is preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.